https permit/deny

Hi,

I'm looking for solution of the next problem, I have to enable/disable
an access to list of https web servers, I don't know in advance IPs of
them, permit rule must be based of the url user typed in location bar.

Is possible to do that by iptables and extentions?
I thought about l7 filter.

Any help/hints will be appreciated very much.

Thanks, Alexc.