Re: Route aggregaton/deaggregation from eth to g.703 and vica versa

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:39:12 -0800 (PST)
Elvir Kuric <omasnjak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I will read about this. The main " problem" is how
> encapsulate ethernet packets into multiple g.703
> lines, transfer it over multiple g.703 lines and join
> them again at other end.

you don't have to worry about this. As soon as you have PPP running over
every interfece card, the rest is easy.

I read at the links you sent in your firt post that these card drivers
support PPP.
Therefore you will "enslave" them all under and eql device (I hope).

Ethy