How to filter packets resulting from hosts with dynamic IP-address

I want to allow incoming traffic from hosts that run on changing IP-addresses
supplied by the ISP. These hosts have their current IP-address registered
with dyndns.org as soon as they connect to the internet.

As far as I have understood it, filters can act on IP-addresses but not on
hostnames. Since the originating IP-address changes, all I am left with is
the known hostname. As far as I have understood it, filters can act on
IP-addresses but not on hostnames. I would like to do a hostname lookup based
on the name registered at dyndns.org and compare that with the IP-address of
the incoming traffic.
--
INPHO GmbH   *   Smaragdweg 1   *   70174 Stuttgart   *   Germany
phone: +49 711 2288 10  *  fax: +49 711 2288 111  *  web: www.inpho.de