DNAT to ALL addresses in a range (at once)

is it possible in iptables to forward a port, range of ports or all
ports (ideally all ports) to all addresses on a subnet (rather than
select an ip address at random from the subnet as would be done with
the "-to-destination 192.168.0.2 192.168.0.254" switch)?

Thanks for your help
James

--
On 5/17/6, a spammer known as PharmaMaster (PM) attacked Blue Security (BS).

Using a program called Blue Frog, BS created a distributed network of
over ½ mil users who would automatically send opt out requests to
spammers' clients. This was so effective that PM declared that BS
"found the right solution to stop spam, and I can't let this
continue." PM then DDoSd BS, endangered the net by hacking a major
router on the net's backbone to block BS' webpage and finally attacked
typepad, where BS had just surrendered 30 min earlier. This attack
caused about 2000 servers to go down including typepad and
livejournal.While BS gave up because they felt this would "prevent a
full-scale cyber-war that we just don't have the authority to start"
The community disagreed and started a Blue Frog clone called okopipi
which will prevents DDOS attacks by using decentralization.

With your help we can fight back against PM and his spam mafia. Please
join at okopipi.org and help take back our internet.