Re: p0f patch

Here is a link, but I have not tried the patch:

http://svn.netfilter.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/patch-o-matic-ng/patchlets/osf/linux-2.6/net/ipv4/netfilter/?rev=4018

If you are looking for something that is Netfilter-specific, psad
implements the p0f algorithm over Netfilter log messages (requires the
--log-tcp-options argument to iptables when creating the LOG rule):

http://www.cipherdyne.org/psad/

--
Michael Rash
http://www.cipherdyne.org/