Re: how to configure a router/firewall with no nat

Hello,

Carlos Rotenberg a écrit :
I have to create a Firewall/Router with Iptables to protect our clients, but
I can't do NAT, my clients have to have Public IPs on their servers.

Lucky you. :-) NAT is evil.

I was trying to figure out how to do that, but I couldn't get any clue.

It is exactly the same as a firewall/routeur with NAT, except that it has no NAT rules.

- Enable IP forwarding.
- Add filtering rules according to your specifications (what is accepted from where to where, what is not).

PS : your lines are too long and were wrapped, so your diagram is hard to read.