Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of libnfnetlink, libnfnetlink_conntrack and libnetfilter_queue

TheGesus wrote:
libnfnetlink 0.0.25

Changes from 0.0.16:

- Add documentation
        [ Pablo Neira ]

Am I missing something?  All I can find is a README that states:

"Where can I find documentation?

That file is a leftover, I'll modify it asap.

"At the moment, you will have to RTFS.  Sorry, but we have barely enough
manpower to keep development ongoing. If you want to conribute documentation,
please contact us."

The API is documented in docbook format in the source code, with some doxygen magic you'll be able to get a nice output.

--
The dawn of the fourth age of Linux firewalling is coming; a time of great struggle and heroic deeds -- J.Kadlecsik got inspired by J.Morris