[ADMINISTRATIVE] IPv6 renumbering of netfilter.org servers

Hi!

This is just a short notice that I've had to renumber our IPv6 addresses
a couple of hours ago.  The prefix for all current machines has changed from

	2001:780:0:1d::/64

	2001:780:45:1d::/64

The DNS record should all have been updated accordingly.  As an "extra",
we now also finally have valid v6 reverse lookups.

And if you're now asking yourelf, why did we have to do this?  The
allocation for my set of co-located servers (among them *.netfilter.org)
has been enlarged from an initial /64 up to a /48.  And that I need for
"fire+forget" stateless autoconfiguration of my many OpenVZ virtual
hosts, which so far have only been reachable via IPv4.

Cheers,

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                 http://netfilter.org/