Re: Different routes

On 01/04/07 14:18, Arthur Kerpician wrote:
Hi,
The server I'm using is doing SNAT for the local network and has 2 NICs for 2 different ISPs and 1 NIC for the LAN. One of the ISPs is the backup one and the default gateway on the server is switched to this one if the primary one is down. Now, how can I route several LAN clients (not all) through the backup connection, instead of the default one?

Look in to the "Linux Advanced Routing and Traffic Control" (LARTC) documentation on using multiple internet connections. You want to have your multiple routing tables set up and selectively tell the kernel to route some (FWMark / Source / Destination / etc) traffic out the backup link.

Grant. . . .