layer 7

Hey all

Was wondering if someone could please help.

Im trying go get layer7 working, problem is that I dont see it in /lib/iptables.

Weird thing is I patched the kernel and its even loaded

root@cptgate:/lib/iptables# lsmod | grep -i layer
ipt_layer7             10788  0
x_tables 13252 22 ipt_layer7,ipt_TOS,ipt_SET,ipt_TARPIT,ipt_ROUTE,ip6t_LOG,ip6_tables,ipt_owner,ipt_hashlimit,ipt_SAME,ipt_REDIRECT,iptable_nat,ipt_TCPMSS,ipt_TTL,ipt_CLUSTERIP,ip_tables,ipt_LOG,ipt_MASQUERADE,ipt_REJECT,ipt_ULOG,ipt_iprange,xt_MARK
root@cptgate:/lib/iptables#

My question is, do I have to get the source and compile iptables its, or can have I missed something.
I comparing from using patchomatic, a part from having the source, not much more was needed.

If someone could assist, I would greatfully be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark