Generating pseudo-packets with netfilter

Hi,

I'm a student at Tokyo Institute of Technology.

I'd like to do following operations, and I thought do them
with netfilter. But I don't know hot to do this actually.

Could you tell me...
- Can I do the following operations with netfilter?
- If I can, how to do them?

My purpose is to make the Linux Kernel believe that a packet
has come. (In fact, any packet has not arrived.)

I could do this without netfilter but with tunneling device as follows.

[Any UserProcess] - [Kernel] - <Tunnel> - [Intermediate Process] - <Physical eth0>

"Intermediate Process" usually passes any packet through,
and send a packet into "Kernel" via "Tunnel" if necessary.

Finally, I'd like to do this without tunneling device as follows.

[Any UserProcess] - [Kernel] - ((???)) - [Physical eth0]

At first, I thought that netfilter can act as ((???)) with
my Kernel Module. But netfilter seems to be not able to
generate packets out of nothing...

Can I do this with netfilter?
# If not, I'd like to know another way to do this... :-(

Thanks,

--
Dai MIKURUBE
   dmikurube@xxxxxxx