hashlimit not working in iptable chains

Hi All
I am having a scenario where the iptables hashlimit feature is not
working as expected. Following is the list of IP rules

INPUT (policy ACCEPT 1342 packets, 488K bytes)
1840  755K TEST       all  --  any    any     anywhere             anywhere

TEST (1 references)
0     0 CHAIN2     all  --  any    any     anywhere
anywhere            set SET2 dst
1840  755K CHAIN1     all  --  any    any     anywhere
anywhere            set SET1 dst

CHAIN1 (1 references)
919  375K ACCEPT     all  --  any    any     anywhere
anywhere            limit: avg 200/sec burst 10 mode dstip
921  380K LOG        all  --  any    any     anywhere
anywhere            LOG level warning prefix `_SET1'

CHAIN2 (1 references)
0     0 ACCEPT     all  --  any    any     anywhere
anywhere            limit: avg 50/sec burst 10 mode dstip
0     0 LOG        all  --  any    any     anywhere
anywhere            LOG level warning prefix `_SET2'

Here, SET1 and SET2 are iphash

Now after applying the above rules, irrespective of which set (SET1 or
SET2), I send the packets from I find that the limit that is used is
50/s, even though there are different chains for different sets. That
is packets from SET1  match CHAIN1 but the hashlimit value thats used
is 50/s.
So effectively the hashlimit that is set for all the chains is the one
in the chain that occurs first.

Am I doing something wrong here, or is this a limitation with hashlimit?

Thanks in advance
With Regards
Retesh Chadha