	    		INTERNET
                          /      \
                        /          \
                      /              \
                    /                  \
                  /                      \
                /                          \
------------------------                    	  ----------------------------
|Connection 1  |                     | Connection 2  |
|IP no-dynamic|                     |  Dynamic IP   |
---------------------------                       ---------------------------
                  \                        /
                    \                    /
                      \                /
                        \            /
                          \        /
 		 	----------------------
		       | FIREWALL |
	    		----------------------
                         /          \
                       /              \
                     /                  \
                   /                      \
	          /                          \
-----------------------------                    ------------------------
| DMZ Segment |                 | Internal NET |
| Public ips        |                 | Private ips    |

Guys, this is possible?

I have two connections with Internet. And I need that DMZ use
Connection 1 and Internal NET use Connection 2 for access Internet.

So, i will have one default gw for connection 1 and another for connection 2.

How this work? Any tutorial or link for help me?

Thanks.
---
Mike