Where to get SIP conntrack and nat for pre-2.6.18 kernel?

Hello,

I see that the netfilter SVN includes a version of SIP conntrack and NAT for 2.6.11, 2.6.12 and 2.6.13 but nothing after that. If my kernel version is higher (e.g. 2.6.15) should I use the 2.6.13 source from the netfilter SVN or is there some other repository I should use?

Also, assuming the 2.6.13 source is the best choice, are there patches to that source that reside in some other standard location that I should review to decide if any of them are necessary for me?

I found some mailing list discussion suggesting that SIP source will be included in the kernel repository as of 2.6.18 but, even assuming that is not just a rumor, it seems a bit risky to try to use 2.6.18 versions of the SIP conntrack and NAT modules on an older kernel.

So, in summary, if my kernel is something like version 2.6.15, from where should I obtain SIP conntrack and NAT module source?

Thanks,

- Andrew Kraslavsky

View Athlete?s Collections with Live Search http://sportmaps.live.com/index.html?source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=MGAC01