Re: Someone is using too much bandwidth???

What distribution are you using? Fedora, debian, redhat?

On 11/22/06, lubasi <lubasi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Ntop! wow looks interestig but for the past few 5 hours or so i have
been struggling compiling it. I can seem to resolve the configure
error...

checking sctp... no
checking for xmldump... configure: WARNING: error

*
* WARNING:  One or more items required for the xmldump plugin are
*           missing:
*
*                  libxml2.so or libxml2.a...yes
*                  gdome.h...no
*                  libgdome.so or libgdome.a...no
*                  glib.h...no
*                  libglib.so or libglib.a...no
*                  glibconfig.h...no
*
*           (yes means it was found, no means it was not found)
*
*       ntop will run just fine without this plugin.
*
*>>>    If you want to use the xmldump plugin,
*
*???     1. Install the necessary headers and libraries.
*???    and rerun ./configure

>>ntop is a good solution too.  It gives you current thoroughput and
>total
>>bandwidth consumption.
>>It gives you info about the transmission type as well - TCP/UDP.

Am terribly stack!

Teddy L.

Teddy L. Nyambe
Open Source Zambia
www.opensource.org.zm

+260 97 760473

* Know that today is yesterday's future Be the change you want to see
in the world
* To Err is Human, but to really mess things up, you need a PC