inotify in netfilter socket

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if it's possible to set up an inotify watch on a netfilter socket.  I want to monitor for incoming packets to the netfilter QUEUE target, but I can't seem to do it. select.select works on it, but i wanted to use inotify really.  Is there any way to create a tangible file which i can hook in to the netfilter socket?  I was using python-inotify and the ipqueue module.  Any suggestions welcome.

Tom.