Mutlicast Routing

Hi there,

I have a test case which is to communicate 3 machines with an application
that replicates data.
The first machine CC is the server and the others CR1 and CR2 are the
clients. The server has to pass through router CG and RedeB  to announce
the list of files it has to replicate, and the clients tell the server
what is to be replicated using another network RedeC, through the same
router, making the server start the replication via MULTICAST via REDE B.
So, the REQUEST uses REDE C from the clients to the server and the server
starts to transmit the MULTICAST data via REDE B. I´m sending a diagram
showing the circuit.

IP1 = 192.168.1.44
IP6 = 192.168.1.62
IP7 = 192.168.4.1
IP8 = 192.168.5.1
IP2 = 192.168.4.2
IP3 = 192.168.5.2
IP4 = 192.168.4.3
IP5 = 192.168.5.3

The route table of the router is:

Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use Iface
192.168.5.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0 eth2
192.168.4.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0 eth1
192.168.1.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0 eth0
224.0.0.0       0.0.0.0           240.0.0.0     U     0      0        0 eth0
0.0.0.0       192.168.1.250     0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0 eth0

My problem is that the MULTICAST is always coming from the same card
(network) that the REQUEST is made.
Even if I see the MULTICAST ariving to all interfaces of the clients. Does
anybody know how do I set IPTABLES to force the REQUEST and the MULTICAST
come from distint interfaces ? I´m using a box with Fedora core 4 as the
router.

Thank´s in advance

---
Marcos Gileno M. Santos
SysAdmin - DIGILAB S.A.
(48) 3234-4041 r.215

"CONFIDENCIAL: As informações contidas nesta mensagem são de
propriedade da DIGILAB. Caso não seja o destinatário favor contatar
imediatamente o remetente e eliminar esta mensagem sem a reproduzir,
armazenar ou divulgar a qualquer entidade".

"CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this message is the
sole property of Digilab. In case you are not the intended addressee
of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message without reproducing, storing or publishing it".