HowTo: Intercept every packet sent to TCP layer by IP layer and logging them in user space.

Hi All,

I read some of the documents about this but could not figure out
exactly how to do this :
  Intercept every packet sent to TCP layer by IP layer and logging
them in user space.
If somebody could answer following question that will be a great help.

1: Does netfilter framework allows to intercept packet at this level directly.??
2: Registering a hook with   NF_IP_LOCAL_IN is what i need to do ??
3: Can logging task be handled by ulogd . My module will sent data to
a user app which will be   developed using ulogd ??

Any help or just a pointer to links where i can find this info would
also be of gr8 help.

Regards,
TellMeMore