Change Source

Is there any way to change the source address of an outbound ICMP packet?

Here is why I am asking.  Instead of dropping packets I reject them with ICMP host unreachable
packets.  If I were to try to initiate a connection to my firewalls outside IP I would get a host
unreachable from the same IP address as the firewall.  I would like to be able to change this
address to be the gateway at my ISP.  That will lesson the chances of recon and mess with a few
heads.  Is there any way?
--
Nathaniel Hall, GSEC GCFW GCIA GCIH GCFA