Re: Ipt_random module questions

Thanks for the help! Do you know where I can find more information on this statistic match module in 2.6.18. I compiled IPTables 1.3.6 and installed it and am now able to add the module to my command line put there is very poor documentation on this modules use and capabilities. The syntax in iptables didn't help me a whole lot either. I tried using this module in random mode and am assuming from the error I was getting earlier that I must use a decimal for the probability but then I get errors about chain, target, or match not existing when I try to jump from that table to my packet marking table (for iproute2 to use). Any additional information or sites you can provide with information would be of great value. Also, probably not for this discussion but does anyone know the proper way to rebuild the iptables 1.3.6 tarball in to a rpm file? I seriously doubt my issues are related to this but just thought I'd ask since the binary package is a little cleaner on the package based systems.
Thanks for all the help so far.

Tom