Fwd UDP packets to multiple destinations

Howdy,

I am looking for a way to set up a simple trap forwarder that doesn't mess with the packets. I want to have SNMP traps in UDP coming into one destination and use perhaps iptables to distribute the traps to multiple servers.

I am about to experiment with a few things involving the netfilter tools, starting with iptables.

Has this problem already been licked?  Can you point me to the solution?

Thanks!
sh

--
Scot Harkins (KA5KDU)