Iptables problem

hello experts,

              i have a problem in iptables, i want to customize the
firewall. through iptable i want run a shell script which will keep an
watch
on each and every ip addresses in my organization, that how much amount
of
data downloading and uploading from those ip addresses...... seperately..
is
this possible to do,,,, if so please tell me how to do...

thanks in advance

Regards,
Tarak Ranjan