Can't get access remote LAN through firewall

Hi All

I have two LAN, both connected to Internet through proxy/firewall on Linux. One is my working LAN and other remote. I want to see internal machines of remote LAN from any computers of my LAN, for this I setup a tunnel and when the firewall is down in both LAN, all OK.

When firewall is up, my problem is forwarding between tunnel device and internal card (eth1), I can't get pass through firewall, iptables rules don't work.

Forwarding is enabled in the systems "/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward = 1"

Why iptables FORWARD don't work.

Who can help me?