doubts about queued packets...

Hi Paul or somebody who can help me, i'm writing a
Netfilter module. I want to write one wich must
enqueue packets in different queues and reinject each
one of them according to my decisions...

I've registered two hooks (NF_IP_PRE_ROUTING and
NF_IP_POST_ROUTING), but one of them enqueue some
packets (return NF_QUEUE)..... I know at this point,
all queued packets are dropped!, because no-one is
registered to handle queued packets...... and for
register interest in queued packets i must use
nf_register_interest() and nf_unregister_interest()...

In "Processing queued packets - Netfilter hacking
howto" you wrote: you must register interest
in queued packets and then they begin queueing.  Can
somebody please explain me how i do that? what happens
with packets when they're queued? how the struct
nf_interest do? where can i find the netfilter_dev.c
file? what it do? can i register interest in queued
packets, but queued them in 3 different queues?

See attached document (my module), in case you going
to check it... Thanks for help!!!
Raul Rodriguez

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com