Re: how to execute command on match?

Well, I want to make a blocking call, for example, if
the netfilter finds a TCP SYN packet, I want to
execute user defined program and this program will in
turn do some processing (which may include some
communication with some other system on lan)

Basically, I am looking for some sort of a target
match code, ?-j exec /usr/bin/myprog? , as soon as
myprog gets the control I want to do some processing
and then tell the netfilter whether what to do with
the packet, which could be allow, drop, reject etc.

Please help.

Cheers,
Mayank.