stateless UDP DNAT/REDIRECT in 2.6 possible?

Hello

is there a way to do stateless DNAT or REDIRECT in linux kernel 2.6?
(in my case I'm using 2.6.8)

I have an unidirectional UDP flow I would like in which I would like
to unconditionally rewrite destination port. I think my current
DNAT/REDIRECT trials have not been sucessfully because of the
statefull nature of netfilter.

Any comment or suggestion will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

	Ulisses