Re: iptables rule chain question

Hi Rob,

> I think this is a good read :
> http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html

I've to agree years ago I was reading this howto but the chain rules
above were out of the simple firewall script from Oscar Andreason and
it's not documented why it's to __DROP__ a packet.

It's a very good howto !

I've read also the manpage and I'am reading a firewall book at the
moment but it's not concerning to a specific DROP after two other rules
so I asked to comprehend my firewall script in order to understand it
completely.

--
Best Regards,

Mark