RE: 2 DSL connection

It is possible, as already stated, you should look at lartc.  It does
get a little tricky if you need to dnat/snat those static IP's
internally.  We have done just that (two DSL's) for a couple clients.

In our case we don't equalize the outgoing routes but rather have then
going out a single route.  The second DSL is used for incoming VPN and
remote desktop connections.  This way if people are sending/reciving
large email or downloading/uploading a bunch of files, the people using
the VPN are unaffected by it.