Disabling packet fragmentetion

Hi people,

I know that fragmented packets arriving to a firewall it's a security hole,
because there are a lot of attacks using this characteristic.

I'm using Linux + Iptables in my firewall and I don't want packet
fragmentation coming to my firewall and to the LAN, so I ask you:

Where do I have to discard the packet fragmentation in my firewall, using a
specific iptables rule or in the kernel settings (maybe at
/proc/sys/net/ipv4) ???

Can you tell me this ???

Thanks a lot,

Alejandro