Re: ip forwarding: client has stalling problems

Thanks for the tip,

However, after I did this both on server and client, nothing changed... Also,
using 2.6.8 on the server doesn't help...

Did I maybe misunderstand (e.g. do I have to restart something after
echo'ing?) or maybe something else is the cause?

Also, is it the kernel on the server which is too "old", or the client one, or
both?

Thanks,

Hans

--
If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it
 -- Immanuel Hermann Fichte

People are promoted up to their level of incompetence
 -- Peter's Principle

Ark Linux - Linux for the Masses (http://arklinux.org)

Hans Schippers
Aspirant FWO - Vlaanderen
Formal Techniques in Software Engineering (FoTS)
University of Antwerp
Middelheimlaan 1
2020 Antwerpen - Belgium
Phone: +32 3 265 38 71