Using iptables on a single NIC to map old IP addresses onto new.

I've got an old pipe connected to a couple of public servers. That pipe is
going dark.

I've got a new pipe from a new provider with a block of new IP addresses.

I'm trying to transition to the new IP block without shutting down the old
so I can have both up while the DNS changes propagate.

My thought is to set up a forwarder box using iptables to port forward the
old IP's to the new IP's.

Consider old network a.a.a.0 and new network b.b.b.0

I want to map all ports on a.a.a.2 to b.b.b.2 and all ports on a.a.a.3 to
b.b.b.3

Can something like this be done using iptables if I only have 1 NIC card
and I do not have a physically separate subnet?

DTLink Software                                 http://www.dtlink.com
              Internet Business Systems and Software