Problems installing conntrack

Hi,

I'm installing netfilter for the first time.  I'm installing on Fedora
Core 4 with kernel 2.6.14.  I've installed iptables, libnfnetlink,
libnetfilter_log, libnetfilter_queue and libnetfilter_conntrack without
any trouble.  I have tried installing conntrack but I'm not having much
success.  When I do a ./configure everything seems OK, but when I do a
make it comes up with the following errors;

Conntrack.c:844: error: too few arguments to function
'nfct_dump_conntrack_table_reset_counters'

I also get some other errors of the same type regarding
'nfct_ump_conntrack_table', 'nfct_dump_expect_list',
'nfct_flush_conntrack_table', and 'nfct_flush_expectation_table'

Hope I'm not asking too dumb a question ... Has anyone come across this
before?

Steve