(no subject)

Hi, I am trying to patch my Fedora core 4 kernel/iptable in order to include the 'random' filter (I am trying to implement
http://linux.com.lb/wiki/index.pl?node=Load%20Balancing%20Across%20Multiple%20Links )

However I encounter some difficulties:

Patch-o-matic works against my kernel source tree, but won't recognize linux-libc-headers as a valid KERNEL_DIR.

 Iptable won't compile against the kernel source tree: I get a bunch of
#error including kernel header in userspace; use the glibc headers instead!
(However in this case, make print-extensions finds IPv4:random )

And if I use the unpatched linux-libc-headers, it won't compile libipt_random.so (make print-extensions only shows: IPv4:recent)

So I don't know how to proceed.
Any tips?

Please respond to me explicitly since I'm not subscribed to this mail list. Thx in advance

N. Turro