Re: command owner match support

Nick Drage wrote:

On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 08:02:50 -0600, drseus88@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Nick Drage wrote:
On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 12:56:38 -0600, Ryan L wrote:

Hi,

I have found nothing about why it was removed or it should be replaced
with either. That is the main thing I'm trying to find out. The
message you get is the same as what I get when running the command in
console.  But if you check /var/log/messages right afterward, it will
show the message I posted. Sorry. I should have clarified that a bit
more. Also, I'm using iptables 1.3.4 with a 2.6.14 kernel.

It's very weird that it's just vanished.  Please post me this reply but
to the mailing list just so everyone can see it, and then I'll send off
an email to the developers, see if we can get a response.

Thanks.

Oh, did you mean like this?

Ok this is how it went in order:
1) Run: iptables -I OUTPUT -m owner --cmd-owner firefox -j LOG
2) It gives me this message: "iptables: Invalid argument"
3) Check /var/log/messages
4) It shows the following message: "Jan 4 22:44:05 thor > ipt_owner: pid, sid and command matching not supported anymore"
5) I say "WTF!?"