Bypass transparent proxy in iptables?

This is probably the wrong place to ask this but i don't know where else to
turn. I'm using IPCOP as my distro and we use iptables to do transparent
proxy with squid.

I have one site that is balling up in squid and need to totally bypass
squid. Doing an ACL in squid doesn't work.

I know i could somehow put some rule before the transparent rule and bypass
it that way but i can't seem to figure it out. I asked the ipcop list but
didn't have any luck there. I thought the IPTable gurus might have an idea.

Thanks,
Jamie