Forward requests to another network

Hi, say I have two external IP addresses:
220.x.x.9
220.x.x.173
Is it possible for me to forward all the requests on an ethernet card
(220.x.x.9) to another ethernet card (220.x.x.173) on different
network? I am not sure if I can do it with PREROUTING - DNAT in NAT
table. In my confusion, I thought it only supports external ip -> LAN
ip/internal ip translation. Plus I don't have the proper hardware to
test this out at home.

Has anyone experienced this before? Any clues would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,
Foo