How to download POM-ng these days?

Hi -

I am trying to incorporate several POM patches, including some of the
contrack-nat helpers, ipsec, and some others.  None of the techniques
documented in the main netfilter website work anymore.  I scoured the
netfilter-devel list archives and found a reference to this website:

https://svn.netfilter.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/patch-o-matic-ng/

I am looking at it now and I see references to all the POM modules of
interest, along with a bunch of LDAP stuff about each module and
references to thousands of build versions.  But I am hopelessly confused
as to how to download the most up to date builds of everything and get
them into a form that the runme script can use.  Or is the runme script
also now obsolete and if so, what is the best way to download and apply
the POM patches of interest?  If anyone would be willing to hold my hand
a little bit, I will document how it's done currently and post it to the
list.

Thanks

- Greg Scott