Re: Problem with match extensions

On Mon, December 26, 2005 11:31, Daniel Firvida wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a problem with match extensions of iptables, concretely with
> match of time
> I have kernel version 2.6.9, iptables version 1.3.4 and the patch
> patch-o-matic-ng-20040621

You have the latest iptables but you are using old kernel and POM
(more than a year old, kernel is at 2.6.14 and snapshot POM-ng is now
at 20051225).
Perhaps it would work when you switched to newer versions, at least
that of POM-ng (but a newer POM-ng may require a newer kernel..).

> but I not with himself that the conditions of time are executed.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean here.

Gr,
Rob