Re: string replacement help

Hello Mike,

I am using RedHat EnterPrise Linux version#4
kernel.version=linux-2.6.14.4
I am using the patch of
matic-nghttp://max.kellermann.name/projects/netfilter/h323.html

svn co
https://svn.netfilter.org/netfilter/trunk/patch-o-matic-ng
cd patch-o-matic-ng ./runme --kernel-path
/usr/src/linux-2.6.14.4 \ --iptables-path
/usr/src/iptables-1.3.4 string

its confirm that i got the option of string when i did

[root@mail lib]# iptables -m string -h
STRING match v1.3.4 options:
--from                       Offset to start searching
from
--to                         Offset to stop searching
--algo                        Algorithm
--string [!] string          Match a string in a
packet
--hex-string [!] string      Match a hex string in a
packet

but not showing the replacement option of
--replace-string.

i think there is need of patch but from which place i
can easily get the patch and how i can patch it.

Regards
noman

--- Michael Rash <mbr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Noman -
>
> What kernel version are you trying to apply the
> string replace patch to?
>
> --Mike
>

> On Dec 24, 2005, Noman Liaquat wrote:
>

> > patch-o-matic is install properly but
> --replace-string
> > is not woring, what should i do to resolve the
> problem
> >
> > regards
> > noman

Just $16.99/mo. or less.