RE: [netfilter] Re: iptables problem (nfcan: addressed to exclusive (nfcan: addressed to exclusive sender for this address) (nfcan: addressed to exclusive sender for this address) sender for this address)

>> So, it is possible that your firewall is not configured to allow
>> active mode ftp connections. (But it can be done).
>
>     Okay, so what am I supposed to do to "fix" this?  Thanks for the

Check out section "Connection tracking and ftp" on this page :
http://kalamazoolinux.org/presentations/20010417/conntrack.html

Gr,
Rob