From: netfilter-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Heese
Sent: Freitag, 28. Oktober 2005 01:50
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Forward internal packets as though they're external

Ah, I was so caught up in iptables, I wasn't even thinking about routing. Just tried adding a route on Castor to Webster through Router, and it works. Thanks for all the help, Rob and Edvin.

Regards,
Jon Heese

Seferovic Edvin wrote:

Why don't you tell Castor all packages to Webster over the router? Adding

an

extra route shouldn't be a problem, and the connection tracking would work
in this way... this way you will need an SNAT over the router to

Webster...

Regards,

Edvin