Re: ftp nat doesn't work for ipsec tunnel outgoinging packets

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005, Marco Berizzi wrote:

Hello. I have a very strange problem with ftp.

ipsec and iptables (especially with NAT) on the same box does not mix very well yet.

Thanks a lot for the reply.
Just for record: ftp passive mode are working ok, only ftp active mode is failing. I have tested other protocol (telnet, smb, ms-sql, oracle) and they are ok.
So this problem is related to ip_conntrack_ftp and ip_nat_ftp