Pb update iptables NAT

Hello,

I'm using iptables on an embeded linux plateform. I applie a first
PREROUTING DNAT rule , it's OK.
But Now I need to update the rule to rout this packet to another
terminal. I have flushed my iptables rules and create an another but the
packets always go to the first terminal.
Can you help me on updating a iptables rules without stoping the packets
flow.

Thanks for every kind of information you will give.

Erwan Le Ber  : CORE/M2V/RV2
Tel 0296059891

France Telecom R&D
2 avenue Pierre Marzin