I can not connect a Windows 2000 Server RAS

Hi People!

We have the follwing problem:

We have a Windows 2000 server with RAS and PPTP in a remote site.

The protocol 47 services and dest port 1723 are directed by DNAT to the Windows 2000 server with RAS.

When a vpn client connect using a vpn dialler only the first connection works.

Well here more information.

If I stay in a local network using a redhat 9 and iptables doing NAT to all protocol, only the first conexão can connect with the Windows 2000 server RAS.

If in the same local network I NOT use the Iptables to NAT and so use the W2k Server or Windows XP doing NAT using a netcard sharing option, everything works.

Anyone how to solve this problem?

Thank you.

.