Forwarding PPPOE packets through Linux Router

Hi

I am having a Linux box running with kernel 2.4.20 . I
am using it as a router. My Desktops machins are
behind this router and on private segments. These
Desktop machines dial a PPP connection over ethernet
(PPPOE)to log on to some trusted Network. Some how
Linux Rouer dont forward PPPoE request further.

When I configure this router in Birdge mode then these
machines are able to connect and succssfully logs on
net Network

I tried to MASQUERADE all traffic but it didnt worked
out

Regards
Pravin

Yahoo! Music Unlimited