Re: Problem compiling iptables 1.3.3 w/kernel 2.6.13-15

On Thursday 2005-October-20 09:55, Pablo Sanchez wrote:
> I haven't had any follow ups to the above post.  I'm wondering if
> it's because it's such a silly question or whether it's out of the
> scope of the list.

I can only speak for myself. I have always just used the iptables
provided by the distribution. I have never seen any of the p-o-m or
other such goodies as being worth the hassle. I definitely would not
want L7. If I needed such control I would use proxy servers and just
block all outbound routing.

Also, I have seldom had any problem compiling things according to the
developer's instructions. But then, I use Slackware. It is quite likely
that SuSE has changed things. I think your issue is perhaps one for a
SuSE forum or SuSE support.

The answer might be found in the depths of your Makefile. Find out what
it is doing.
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header