Re: pptp-conntrack-nat & kernel 2.6.11

Dear all!
I make my router work at last!And now I whant to share my expirience.I whant to notice that kernel 2.6.14-rc3 does not route well neitherwith nat and connection tracking nor without it :(I spent a lot of time trying to make it working before I desided torollback to unpatched 2.6.11 kernel. And I turned NAT off. This is theway for routing god intended to be. It seens that pptp connectiontracking is still very unstable.
--Best Regards,Antonio