[IPTABLES] Symmetric NAT ?

Hi,

I was making some tests with STUN when I realize that my NAT box was a simple Linux Box with an IPTABLES rule with a MASQ target. What seemed strange to me was that the STUN result was "Port restricted cone ".

I made a new with NATcheck.exe... same result.
http://midcom-p2p.sourceforge.net/

I was sure IPTABLES NAT was Symmetric and not Port restricted cone. What about it ? In the "Procceding of NetFilter Developer WorkShop 2004", Harald Welte reported "

netfilter however implements (SNAT and MASQ) as ssymmetric.
"

For me, with MASQ it is Port restricted cone and with SNAT+DNAT it is Symmetric. Is it true ?

Thanx,
--

Olivier GRALL
R&D Engineer 	*NeoTIP** S.A.*