NAT rules for Multiple IPAddresses on same physical interface

Hi All,

I have a situation where my machine has one ethernet interface but i have assigned it multiple ipaddresses on same interface. Now I want to add some NAT rules so that a packet destined for my machine and port 3023 is redirected to some other IP and port.

Do I need to write rules for each of the IPAddresses that my machine has? Or is there a way in NAT PREROUTING to identify if this packet is for localhost (Of course something other than --destination)? I do not want to write rules for each IPAddress, rather I am looking for a way to identify if this packet is for me.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Aseem.

--
The end is always good. If it's not good, it's not the end.