Bachelor Project

To anybody who can help me:
Has anybody implemented the linux kernel module which deals with connection tracking of the protocol IPV6 or has anybody being working on it presently? I need this information because it is one of the topics of my bachelor project. I would also like to kno if anybody has been working on implementation of the module for IPVS (using IPV6). Does anybody know about any contacts or addresses, where i could get this information?

Thank you for your help.

Jan Simbera

xsimbera@xxxxxxxxxxxx
ICQ 136154198